What are the benefits — and is CBD Oil safe to use?
There is a prescription for cannabidiol (CBD) oil which is considered an effective anti-seizure medication.* Research is on going to determine CBD’s other benefits and safety.
CBD is a chemical found in marijuana and hemp plants and does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient found in marijuana that many people refer to as producing a “high.” The usual CBD formulation is in an oil, but CBD is also sold as an extract, a vaporized liquid and an oil-based capsule. Food, drinks and beauty products are among the many CBD-infused products available online.
Uses for CBD Oil
According to Medical News Today, below are the most common reasons people reported for using CBD Oil and other CBD related products.
- To feel more relaxed
- Post workout relief
- A better night sleep
- Help with quitting smoking
- Muscle pain relief with balm/salve
- Reduce nausea feelings
Resources and research
Are you looking for more information? I find these resources to be credible and well worth a look:
- CBD – A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis. This book is available on Amazon.
- ProjectCBD.org has amazing information.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317221.php – general uses and overview
Why Joy Organics
- # 1 THC Free CBD Brand according to Alexa, CBDOilReview, CBDHacker and more
- Industry leading research and development
- Product purity, efficacy and safety
- Certified organics carrier oils and beeswax
- Organic Hemp – No pesticides
- United States Only – Grown and made in USA for quality control
- Soft gel capsules use nano emulsion technology allowing our capsules to have 4 times the absorption rate requiring less intake for full effectiveness
- Broad spectrum– legal in all 50 states
*The Food and Drug Administration has approved a prescription oil called Epidiolex. It’s approved to treat two types of epilepsy. CBD is being studied as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and anxiety.
An often purported cause for concern is the unreliability of the purity and dosage of CBD in various products. A recent study of CBD products bought online showed that more than a quarter of the products contained less CBD than labeled. In addition, THC was found in 18 products. NOT JOY ORGANICS!! You can trust Joy Organics to be truthful about their high quality ingredients.
Even though it’s often well-tolerated, CBD can cause side effects, such as dry mouth, diarrhea, reduced appetite, drowsiness and fatigue. CBD can also interact with other medications you’re taking, such as blood thinners. Consult your physician with questions or before using CBD products.
As for me and many others I know personally, Joy Organics products are a welcome addition to maintaining mental health and well being!