Just in time for your “stay-at-home” entertaining! If you’re hosting a football watch party for the Big Game, or attending any celebration and need to bring a dish, we have you covered. Your friends and family will flip over this fresh and delicious dip, a Guacamole recipe worthy of your Big Game watch party!
Guacamole Dip Recipe
This guacamole dip is a healthy, delicious and edible CBD snack. It compliments other dishes and goes great with any beverage! Also, avocados are known for containing many vitamins and minerals (see below).
- Three medium-sized avocados, peeled, pitted, and halved
- .8 oz. of ground cumin
- .8 oz. of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 4 oz. of ground cayenne pepper
- 5 cups of diced onions
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Half a jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- CBD Oil option – quantity is up to the user. I use a tablespoon.
I highly recommend Joy Organics Premium CBD Tinctures (AD) for the value and use of USDA Certified Organic ingredients.
- Mash the avocado
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well to combine the mixture.
- Put the mixture into a bowl and cover with cling film. Leave in the fridge for two hours.
- Ready for the Big Game!
How to Use CBD in Recipes
The FDA legalized CBD in December 2019 but decreed that brands could not add the CBD cannabinoid to food or beverages. For the rest of us, it is an opportunity to make our own legal edibles from home.
Here are some general use tips on using CBD oil in your own favorite recipes:
- Choose a broad-spectrum or a full-spectrum product with full third-party testing from a reputable brand.
- Begin with a small amount of CBD and work your way up.
- CBD works best in recipes with fat in them such a butter and oil.
- Creating drinks is as easy as adding a few drops to your preferred beverage!
- Avoid exposing the oil to direct heat. Doing so could burn off cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes.
- Try cooking with CBD oil in both sweet and savory recipes.
- Stir in the CBD thoroughly to ensure even distribution throughout the recipe.
Benefits of Eating Avocados
Rich in Nutrients
Avocados are the new “superfood,” thanks to their many health benefits. Avocado actually contains a large variety of essential micro-nutrients and other health-promoting chemical compounds (found only in plants) your body can use.
Supports Nutrient Absorption
Avocados can help boost your body’s absorption of antioxidants known as carotenoids. This is good for your immune system.
Helps Manage Anxiety
Another benefit of eating avocado is its ability to help manage stress and anxiety. Avocado is a great natural source of B vitamins, which are known to help combat both stress and anxiety, making it a great food to compliment the use of CBD!
Avocado’s are high in fiber content, which as you should know, supports your digestion. A whole avocado contains about 10 grams of fiber, which is almost half the daily recommended fiber content!
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Eating an avocado has a great impact on blood sugar and, more specifically, type 2 diabetes. In a 2019 study, researchers noted that when participants ate avocado with their meals, their blood sugar levels remained stabilized and their insulin sensitivity improved.
Don’t Miss-out On Unadvertised Specials!
Our merchants often offer unadvertised specials with discount codes only available through websites like ours. Joining our mailing list will ensure your access to these exclusive discounts.
Thank You for Visiting